Thursday, August 03, 2006

Welcome to Tel Aviv

hi everyone. I will be spending my last few days in Israel in Tel Aviv. So far, from what I have seen, Tel Aviv is very modern and has a different "vibe" than that of Jerusalem. I think the best part about being here is that I am close to the beach and I am staying in a very large, beautiful apartment with good friends. It's a highrise with a lovely view and it has all the comforts one could hope for, including an office with internet, a huge kitchen, and satellite tv (which includes Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptian, and Saudi channels). Anyway, it's late and I am tired, I will write more soon, insha'allah.

Denise

p.s. Nasrallah warned Israel that the Hizbullah will strike Tel Aviv soon. Luckily, we have bomb shelters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home